Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Happy reading!
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2018 Sidebar Cellars Old Vine Zinfandel Mokelumne River.
- Jess Lander writes Napa Valley Icon Rombauer Vineyards Sold to Wine Giant.
- Wine Spectator writes Sommelier Roundtable: What’s the Best Wine for Tailgate Parties?
- Ridge Wine Blog writes New Zinfandel Reviews from Wine Enthusiast.
- Randy Caparoso writes The New, Lighter, Sharply Terroir-Driven Styles of Lodi Reds Ideal for September Sipping.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2021 Clif Family Winery Valle di Sotto Estate Vineyard Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 Carlisle Zinfandel Pagani Ranch.