Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Happy reading!
- Wine Spectator writes Discovering California’s Liquid Heritage.
- Wine Folly writes Why is Wine so Expensive?
- Dallas Wine Chick writes LangeTwins Winery: A Fifth Generation Commitment to Sustainability.
- Randy Caparoso writes Farewell to Neal Overboe (1941-2023), a Lodi Wine Industry Pioneer.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.