Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Monte Rio Winemaker Explains his Puristic, Terroir-driven Approach to Three Ancient Vines Reds, from Lodi’s Oldest Vineyards.
- Wilfred Wong writes My Love Affair with Geyserville.
- Robert Camuto writes The Wizard of All.
- Lodi Wine Growers writes Ten Reasons Why Old Vines are more Important than Ever to the International Wine Community.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Our Ongoing Committment to Sustainability: Kegs.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2018 Dutcher Crossing Zinfandel Bacigalupi Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 Carlisle Zinfandel Piner-Olivet Ranches.