Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 AldenAlli Zinfandel Limerick Lane Vineyard.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2020 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Banfield Vineyard.
- Randy Caparoso writes 2023 Update on Lodi Vineyards Finally Getting their Due by Being Recognized by Historic Vineyard Society.
- David Kermode writes Why Old Vines Matter.
- Kerry Winslow reviews 2020 Turley Zinfandel Duarte.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the week: Kokomo, 2019 Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County, Pauline’s Vineyard.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2020 Limerick Lane Vineyard Squatter’s Hill.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Bucklin Ancient Field Blend Old Hill Ranch.