Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Monte Rio Cellars Declares Red Blend from Lodi’s Regeneratively Farmed Teresi Vineyard to be its Finest Wine Yet.
- Robb Report writes The 10 Best Red Wines to Drink this Fall.
- Dave Pramuk writes On the Trail of Zin – With a Woman’s Touch.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2020 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Russian River Valley.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Ridge Geyserville.