Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the week: Beltane Ranch, 2019 Heins Block Estate Zinfandel.
- Vino is my Dino Blog writes What is Grape Veraison?
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2019 Turley Zinfandel Ueberroth Vineyard.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Shauna Rosenblum named Lytton Springs Winemaker.
- Aislyn Greene writes California’s Undersung Wine Region.
- Randy Caparoso writes Little Trouble Wine Co. is Brewing Hands-off, One-of-a-kind Zinfandel Field Blends.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Ridge Geyserville.