Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Mettler Family Takes Another Giant Step with Two Vineyard-Designates Zinfandels.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Large Format Bottles and Ageability.
- Catherine Todd writes The Wine Area In California With The Most Old Vines Makes Concentrated Reds But Also Unique White Wines.
- Matt Kettmann writes Three Central Coast California Wine Regions Are Making a Comeback.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Paso Robles – Diversity, Development and Destination.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Marquis.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2017 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Russian River Valley.