Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Wine Enthusiast writes How We Rated Some of America’s Top Selling Grocery Store Wines.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Water Usage and Monitoring.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Ridge Lytton Springs.
- Michael Cervin reviews the 2014 Dutcher Crossing Port – Dry Creek Valley.
- Randy Caparoso writes Stonum’s KMS Mule Plane Vineyard Lodi Carignan is the Perfect Wine for Contemporary Tastes.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 15 California Zinfandels for Every Budget.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2020 Ridge Three Valleys Sonoma County.