Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- The Nittany Epicurean review the 2019 m2 Wines Zinfandel Old Vine Soucie Vineyard.
- Michelle Williams writes History In A Glass: The Intoxicating Quality Of Old Vine Wines.
- Wine Business writes Rombauer Vineyards Announces Three Vineyard Acquisitions.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Assemblage Update on the 2021 Monte Bello.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 V Sattui Zinfandel Mounts Vineyard.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2020 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Carlisle Zinfandel Montafi Vineyard.