Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Clare Tooley writes California vineyard focus: Dusi and Paper Street, Paso Robles.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Year’s Best Photos of Lodi Wine Country (December 2020 to May 2021).
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the week: OVR, Old Vine Red, NV, Lot No. 72, Geyserville, by Marietta Cellars.
- James Melendez writes National Zinfandel Day, A. Rafanelli & Dry Creek Valley
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2018 St. Francis Winery Zinfandel Old Vines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Outpost Zinfandel Howell Mountain.