Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes A Visit With Will Bucklin at Old Hill Ranch.
- Randy Caparoso writes Phenomenal Three-way Blends Made from Lodi Grapes by Sandlands, McCay, Marchelle and Neyers.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 Mount Peak Zinfandel Rattlesnake.
- Sonoma Magazine writes 5 Under-the-Radar Sonoma Winemakers You Should Know.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2018 Dry Creek Vineyard Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes 2020 Carlisle Zinfandel Barrel Samples With Mike Officer.