Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Dry Creek Vineyard Zinfandel Heritage Vines.
- Dan Berger writes 50 Years at Dry Creek.
- Sacramento Magazine writes Wine Country and the Caldor Fire.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Meaning of Brix and the Start of Lodi’s 2021 Harvest.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2013 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Papera Ranch.