Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Once & Future Wine Zinfandel Bedrock Vineyard.
- Alder Yarrow writes Rethinking the Backyard BBQ Wine.
- Jill Hough writes Rootin’ Tootin’ Zinfandel.
- Stacey Lastoe writes White Zinfandel, the Acid-Washed Jeans of Wine.
- Randy Caparoso writes Greg La Follette’s Latest Ancient Vine Lodi Wines are as Enigmatic as Ever.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Ridge Vineyards Lytton Springs.