Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes How Varietal Character and Terroir Became Generational Bones of Contention.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2018 Rodney Strong Zinfandel Old Vines.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2017 Scherrer Winery Zinfandel Old and Mature Vines.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Sixty Years of Reflection in Rodney Strong Refresh.
- Esther Mobley writes Summer 2021: Best Bay Area Wineries to Visit.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Once & Future Wine Zinfandel Frank’s Block Teldeschi Vineyard.