Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Grapevines Adopting July’s Reproductive Strategy (i.e. Veraison).
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Mancini Ranch: 16 Acres of Old Vines in the Heart of Russian River Valley.
- Stacy Briscoe writes California Zinfandel: Past, Present and Future.
- Jeff Siegel writes The Rise of the American-Style Red Blend.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2019 Cameron Hughes Wine Lot 811 Zinfandel.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Russian River Valley.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel Russian River Valley Old Vine.