Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Chasity Cooper writes The Tangled Tale of Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes ZAP’s California Zinfandel Trail Maps out the Unique, Terroir-Driven Distinctions of the State’s Finest Vineyards.
- Esther Mobley writes How is this Lovely California Red Blend a Jaw-Dropping Sub-$15? It uses Leftover Fine Wine.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2018 Dry Creek Vineyard Zinfandel Heritage Vines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Ridge Vineyards.