Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the Week: St. Francis, 2018 ‘Old Vines’ Sonoma County Zinfandel.
- Eric Asimov writes 20 Wines Under $20: Postcards from Around the World.
- Allison Levine writes The Old Vines of Lodi.
- Dan Berger write Good News for Every Day Wine.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2017 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2018 Sandlands Zinfandel.