Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Significance of Own-Rooted Old Vines in Lodi.
- Rich Cook writes Hidden Legendary Zinfandel Vineyards in Central and Southern California.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Winning Lodi Zinfandel at Half the Price.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Tasting History with the Women of Bacigalupi Vineyards.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2019 Sineann Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 Sbragia Family Vineyards Zinfandel Gino’s Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2016 Once & Future Wine Zinfandel Forcini Vineyard.