Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Explaining the Lodi Growers’ Saving the Old Campaign.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the week: Dutcher Crossing 2017 Bacigalupi Vineyard, Russian River Valley Zinfandel.
- Eric Asimov writes In Trying Times, 20 Wines Under $20 that Revive and Restore.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Lodi Old Vines: A Labor of Love.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Bucklin Ancient Field Blend Old Hill Ranch.