Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes A History of Lodi Winegrowing, Part 6 — Lodi Begets Seven Nested AVAs.
- ZAP Wine Blog writes ZAP Grieves the Passing of Our Treasurer, Bruce Walker, Co-Owner of Starry Night Winery.
- Gabe’s View writes Zinfandel, America’s Favorite Grape to Grill With.
- Julie Tremaine writes What You Need to Know About the Secret Disney Family of Wines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2018 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.