Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes A History of Lodi Winegrowing, part 3 — 1969, a Year of Big Changes.
- Matt Kettmann writes The California Iconoclasts Producing Approachable Yet Cellarable Wines.
- Tim Fish writes Up to the Challenge.
- Matt Kettmann writes The SoCal Wine Country Where Experimentation Reigns Supreme.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Limerick Lane Vineyard.