Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Lodi’s Single-Vineyard Wines (Part 1: West Side Growths).
- Tim McKirdy writes Old-Vine Zinfandel is Lying to you.
- Mike Dunne writes Perfect wine for a backcountry trek? Try Rucksack Cellars.
- VinePair writes The Flavors in the 10 Most Popular Wines, Visualized.
- Tim Fish writes 10 Zinfandels for a Summer Barbecue.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Exploring Ravenswood Single Vineyard Designates Zinfandel.
- James Brock writes The Perfect Wine to Pair With Hamburgers.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Turley Zinfandel Dogtown Vineyard.