Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Adam Gopnik writes A Vintner’s Quest to make a Truly American Wine.
- Esther Mobley writes Why is Star Winemaker Tegan Passalacqua Building a Winery in Lodi?
- Appetite for Wine writes Yes Way, Lodi Rosé!
- Possible Pours reviews the 2016 Calcaoreus Zinfandel Kate’s Vineyard.
- Heath Goldman writes 5 Unexpected, but Totally Worthwhile, American Wine Trips.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Lodi Says Yes Way Rosé.
- Bob Highfill writes The Story of Lodi Vineyard Manager Luis Reyes and His Red-Hooded Sweatshirt.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Carlisle Zinfandel Martinelli Road Vineyard.