Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2016 Mountain Head Vineyards Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- I Thee Wine writes “Sublimely Reassuring”. Frank Family Vineyards Zinfandel 2014.
- Dave McIntyre writes How can Producers Secure Zinfandel’s Future? By Looking to the Past.
- Cathy Huyghe writes 5 Weekend Wines That Will Change Your Mind About Zinfandel.
- Allison Levine writes The 7 Best California Zinfandel Wines to Buy in 2018.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2015 Decoy Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Fetzer Winery: The First Winery Established with Clear Vision for A Net Positive Future.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 The Pines 1852 Old Vine Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.