Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Riaza’s Unorthodox Interpretation of Lodi Grown Fruit.
- William Kelley writes Freak Hail Storm Hits Napa Valley Vineyards.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wines Perfect for Father’s Day.
- Virginia Boone writes A Guide to Sonoma’s Best Winery Experiences.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2012 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Kirschenmann Vineyard.
- Tim Fish writes 11 Spicy California Zinfandels.
- Sara Schneider writes Why You Should Put Zinfandel Back in your Wine Rotation.
- Jim Gordon writes An Introduction to Lodi.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2013 Robert Biale Zinfandel Bedrock Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.