Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wine Folly writes An Overview of Mexican Wine Country.
- Washington Wine Blog reviews the 2015 Rombauer Zinfandel.
- Reverse Wine Snob reviews the 2012 e mezzo Primitivo del Salento.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2012 Sbragia Family Vineyards Gino’s Zinfandel.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes A Taste of Lodi’s Sustainability and Diversity.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Wine on the Go-Go.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2015 St. Amant Winery Zinfandel Old Vines Marian’s Vineyard.
- Joe Czerwinski writes Are Single-Site Expressions the Future, or Just a Fad?
- Randy Caparoso writes Pop-Quiz on Lodi’s Industry Leading Diversity of Grapes.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.