Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Peachy Canyon Zinfandel Westside.
- Rockin Red Blog writes How Lodi Rules Support Sustainability and Stewardship.
- Tim Fish writes Now on the Menu in Sonoma County: SingleThread Farms.
- Randy Caparoso writes How Lodi Producers Have Been Answering the Question: What is Good Wine?
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Introducing Our First Boatman Zinfandel.
- Gabe Sasso writes Fire up the Barbecue. Zin is In.
- Just Grapes reviews the 2014 Carlisle Zinfandel Monte Rosso Vineyard.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Now And Zin writes Los Olivos Tasting Room: Carina Cellars.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Turley Zinfandel Old Vines.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.