Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Vault 29 writes Wonderment Wines: Living the Dream.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2014 Carol Shelton Wild Thing Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes America’s 30 Largest Wine Producers (With Ties to Lodi).
- Reverse Wine Snob reviews the 2012 Murphy-Goode California Red Blend.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2013 M2 Vintners Zinfandel Old Vine Soucie Vineyard.
- Durham Magazine writes Have This Red Zinfandel on Hand Next Time you Fire up the Grill.
- Travel Wine Chick writes She Said, He Said: 2017 ZAP Zinfandel Experience.
- Santa Rosa Press Democrat writes Kenwood Ranchers Argue Vineyards Better than Housing on Valley Landscape.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2010 Black Sears Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.