Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Greg La Follette’s Alquimista Zinfandel Celebrates Lodi’s Hallowed Ancient Vines.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Carol Shelton Zinfandel Wild Thing.
- Martin Resorts writes Paso’s First Wine: Zinfandel.
- Paso Robles Daily News writes Zinfandel Takes Center Stage at Vintage Festival.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2014 Trentadue Alexander Valley Estate Zinfandel.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Breaking Down Borders in Pacific Northwest Wine.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks review the 2010 Bedrock Wine Co. Heirloom Wine Pagani Ranch.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.