Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Detailed Notes on 2014 Lodi Natives.
- Stacy Briscoe writes Clarksburg AVA the Little Wine-Growing Region That Could.
- Terroirist writes Weekly Interview: Brandon Lapides.
- Vino-Sphere writes Meeker Wines Leave a Colorful and Tasteful Impression.
- Dan Berger writes Ups and Downs of Red Wine Blends.
- W. Blake Gray writes Does Napa Have too Much Cab?
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Alexander Valley Vineyards Zinfandel Sin Zin.
- Tim Fish writes 11 Bold California Zinfandels.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2013 Bella Grace Zinfandel Amador County.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Carlisle Zinfandel Gold Mine Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.