Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wine Folly writes What Wines to Pair with Chocolate.
- Tim Fish writes New Adventures in Oregon and Washington.
- Isaac Baker writes Wine Reviews: Crocker & Starr.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Six Sexy Zins for Valentine’s Day.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes A Taste of Equavinity Wines.
- Terroirist reviews the 2015 Chronic Cellars Dead Nuts.
- Lana Bortolot writes Raising Arizona: Outsider Wines Travel to New Heights.
- Vinography reviews the 2014 Dry Creek Vineyard “Old Vine” Zinfandel.
- Hogshead writes A California Quartet.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2008 Scherrer Winery Zinfandel Old and Mature Vines.
- Randy Caparoso writes Is Ancient Vine Carignan Ready for its Star Turn?
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Kirschenmann Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.