Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Modesto Bee writes Celebrating the Foothill’s Oldest Vineyard.
- Wine is My Life reviews the 2009 Carlisle Zinfandel Martinelli Road Vineyard.
- Steve Heimoff reviews the 2014 Zin-Phomaniac Old Vines Zinfandel.
- Hogshead Wine Blog writes A Pair of Ridge and a Ste Gemme.
- Now And Zin Wine writes Enough Oak to Build a Warehouse.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the Carol Shelton Black Magic Late Harvest Zinfandel.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 11 Canned Wines For a Thirsty Crowd.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases From Angel Vine.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.