Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2012 Carlisle Zinfandel Kirschenmann Vineyard.
- Tales of the Cork writes Old Fig Wine Cellars: A Central Valley Urban Dream.
- Vino Sphere reviews the 2014 The Federalist Dueling Pistols.
- San Diego Magazine writes A Wine Game-Changer?
- Randy Caparoso writes Aaron Shinn Forsees a Bright Future for Lodi Winegrowing.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Top 100 Cellar Selections of 2016.
- Peg Melnik writes 5 Unique Wines that Make Perfect Gifts.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.