Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Orange County Register writes Our Picks for California’s Top 25 Wines.
- The Mercury News writes Winery Adventure: Saratoga’s Wine Row.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes The Third Course of our Holiday Feast.
- Tales of the Cork writes Yorba Wines: Sutter Creek’s Premier Label.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Troon Red Label Zinfandel – A Classy, Complex Zin.
- Now and Zin Wine writes One Wine Worth 1000 Stories.
- Food & Wine writes The Year’s Top 10 Wine Values Under $20.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Turley Zinfandel Dragon Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.