Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2010 Carlisle Zinfandel Rossi Ranch.
- 1 Wine Dude reviews the Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Wine Folly writes European Wines Exploration Map.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wines to Impress at your Company’s Holiday Party.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2013 Solitary Cellars Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Best Wines with Turkey.
- VinePair reviews the 2012 Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Mike Dunne writes This Year, Set the Thanksgiving Table with Gold-Medal Wines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Feeney Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.