Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2008 Ridge Lytton Springs.
- Randy Caparoso writes A Lucas Family Lodi Thanksgiving.
- Just Grapes reviews the 2010 Schoolhouse Vineyard Mescolanza Zinfandel Blend.
- Palate Press writes Napa’s Vanishing Varietals.
- Rockin Red Blog writes 6 California Zinfandels to Meet Your Fall Food Pairing Needs.
- Terry Hill writes Lodi Wine Country.
- Esther Mobley writes Tasting Notes: California Nouveau.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog reviews the 2014 Bruce Patch Wines “Patchwork”.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Boneshaker Zinfandel – Full Tilt Taste.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Wonderment Wines.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.