Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Washington Post writes How California Built Its Industry: “We Sold All the Wine Ourselves”.
- NorCal Wine writes Visiting Brown Estate in Napa Valley.
- Vinesse Today writes 20 Things to Eat with (Red) Zinfandel.
- St. Helena Star writes Heat Brings on Napa Valley Harvest.
- Wine Folly writes 6 Awesome Varieties to Enjoy this Fall.
- Peg Melnik writes Tasty Red Wine Finds Under $30.
- The Boston Globe writes This Red Pairs Well with Gnocchi, Autumn Leaves.
- VinePair writes Wine Pairings for our Favorite Fall Ingredients.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Turley Zinfandel Old Vines.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.