Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Eric Asimov writes 20 Wines for Under $20: The Fall Edition.
- Wild 4 Washington Wine writes Lodi, California, Re-Discover Wine Country.
- R.H. Drexel writes A Thirst For Life: Chatting with Theo Lee.
- The Press Democrat writes Five Wicked Wines to Spice up your Halloween.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2008 Turley Zinfandel Mead Ranch.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Q & A with Winemaker Eric Baugher.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wines to Drink Right Now.
- Wine Folly writes What Grapes Make the Best Wine Blends?
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Bella Grace Vineyards.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.