Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Toledo Wines and Vines writes Lodi AVA Shines During 2016 Wine Bloggers Conference.
- Fred Swan reviews the 2014 Borra Old Vine Zinfandel Gill Creek Ranch.
- Randy Caparoso writes Brothers at Drava Wines Bring Worldly Flair to the Lodi Wine Scene.
- Tim Fish writes The Patron Saint of Zinfandel.
- Wine Folly writes Know A Wine Just By Looking At The Color.
- Vinepair writes Famous Somms Share Their Guilty Pleasure Wines.
- Mike Dunne writes The Rising Stature of Blended Wines.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Mauritson Winery Zinfandel Rockpile Ridge Vineyard.
- San Francisco Chronicles writes Sierra Starr Grows Into 2nd-Generation Winery.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases From Bruce Patch Wines.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.