Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Recordnet.com writes Wine Bloggers Gather in Lodi.
- Dan Berger writes Zin at the Crossroads.
- Randy Caparoso writes Snapshots and Bloggers’ Fond Memories of the Wine Bloggers Conference in Lodi.
- Now And Zin Wine reviews the 2013 Murphy Goode Liar’s Dice Zinfandel.
- Have Wine Will Travel Radio writes Northern California Zinfandel Paradise / Steele Wines.
- Vinonoire reviews the 2011 Scotto Family Cellars Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Zinfandel: Continually Reinventing Itself.
- JJ Buckley writes How to Pair Wines with your Favorite Grilled Foods.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2010 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Pagani Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.