Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wines & Vines writes California Crop Forecast: 4 Million Tons.
- Wine Folly writes Tracing the Roots of California’s Heritage Vines.
- Record-Bee writes Red Wine and Summertime.
- Now And Zin Wine writes Wine Country Oregon: Troon Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes In Lodi, to Thine Own Terroir be True.
- Redwood Times writes Red Wine Pairs Perfectly with Summertime.
- Food & Wine writes 12 Wines that Pair with Absolutely Everything.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2013 Dry Creek Vineyard Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Peg Melnik writes Winemaker Joel Peterson’s Passion Project is Once & Future Wine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Turley Zinfandel Cedarman.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.