Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Tim Fish writes 2013 Zins: The Good, the Great and the Yummy.
- Miami Herald writes Brambly Red Zinfandel Perfect for Summer Grilling.
- Wine Spectator writes E & J Gallo Purchases Wine Brand Orin Swift Cellars.
- Toledo Wines and Vines reviews the 2014 Dry Creek Vineyard Zinfandel Heritage Vines.
- Peg Melnik writes Six Exceptional Wine Deals to Discuss around the Water Cooler.
- Vinography writes California’s Most Interesting Wines: Tasting the 7% Solution.
- Now And Zin Wine reviews the 2013 Edmeades Zinfandel Perli Vineyards.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2014 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.