Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Rockin Red Blog writes The Experimental Nature of Lodi Makes Wine Fun.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes What Happens When a Pinot Noir Specialist Crafts Ancient Vine Lodi Zinfandel.
- Esther Mobley writes The Wines of Evangelho Vineyard.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog reviews the 2015 Pedroncelli Dry Rosé of Zinfandel.
- New York Daily News writes White Zinfandel on the Comeback Trail.
- Christine Havens reviews the 2014 Troon Vineyard Zinfandel Applegate Valley.
- Great Northwest Wines reviews the 2013 Forgeron Cellars Zinfandel Columbia Valley.
- Napa Valley Register writes Turleys Preserve Property with Land Trust of Napa County.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Troon Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.