Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Extending Zinfandel’s California Legacy.
- Toledo Wines and Vines writes Napa Valley Versus Sonoma: We Pick the Winner.
- Tim Fish writes Sonoma County, The Past and Future.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Fun in Sun and Perfect Lodi Lake Day at 2016 ZinFest.
- Wine Enthusiast writes America’s Top Urban Wineries.
- The Wine Juggler writes Californication – Now Zinfandel.
- Bottlenotes writes Need a Great Wine Under $25? Grab the Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel.
- Cress Wine Design writes Zinfandel – California’s Noble Varietal.
- Wine and Drama reviews the 2014 1000 Stories Zinfandel.
- Now and Zin Wine Blog writes Elevating Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.