Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Mike Dunne writes Amador County’s Reputation for Crafting Complexity Grows.
- Just Grapes reviews the 2013 Turley Zinfandel Ueberroth Vineyard.
- Melissa Vogt writes Dry Creek Valley Struts its Stuff During Passport Weekend.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Paraduxx US Red Blend “X2 Estate”.
- Have Wine Will Travel Radio writes about Greenwood Ridge Vineyards.
- Daryna Tobey writes Everything You Need to Know About “Field Blend” Wines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases From ACORN Winery.
- Randy Caparoso previews the Lodi ZinFest Wine Festival scheduled for May 14th.
- Lastly, tickets are on sale for Elevating Zinfandel on May 5th in Los Angeles.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.