Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Mike Dunne writes about Dashe Cellars.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Amador County Zinfandel Wine.
- Wine Folly writes 5 American Wine Traditions Worth Keeping.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Garden Wines $25 and Under.
- Hogshead writes As Thick as a Phone Book: My First Trip to Bern’s Steak House.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Edmeades Zinfandel Perli Vineyards.
- Steve Heimoff writes Red Blends and Old Vines: A Connection?
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Carlisle Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Randy Caparoso previews the Lodi ZinFest Wine Festival scheduled for May 14th.
- Lastly, tickets are on sale for Elevating Zinfandel on May 5th in Los Angeles.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribwp_link_placeholdering to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.