Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes The Love-in of Diversity at Lodi ZinFest.
- Luxury Las Vegas writes The Roots of Zinfandel.
- Kelli White writes The Women Who Rule Napa.
- Dan Berger writes Nalle, an Old- School Hold-Out.
- Last Bottle writes The Remarkable Story of the Oldest Living Grape Vine on Earth.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Peachy Canyon Zinfandel Bailey.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Papera Vineyard.
- Lastly, tickets are on sale for Elevating Zinfandel on May 5th in Los Angeles.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.