Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Hogshead writes California Wines for Easter.
- Randy Caparoso writes about Lange Twin Family’s Kendra Altnow.
- Terroirist interviews Megan Bell, assistant winemaker at Beauregard Vineyards.
- Miquel Hudin writes End of an Iconic Croatian Winemaker.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Tasty Costco Wine Finds Under $10.
- VinePair writes Learn About Zinfandel, Both Red & White.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Turley Zinfandel Pesenti Vineyard.
- Lastly, tickets are on sale for Elevating Zinfandel on May 5th in Los Angeles.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.