Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2012 Angel Vine Primitivo Columbia Valley.
- Wine Folly writes Cereal and Wine Pairing Throw Down.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Our Transition to Organically Certified Vineyards.
- Steve Heimoff writes I Reply to a Somm Friend.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Bokisch Vineyards Opens New Tasting Room in Lodi’s Clements Hills.
- The Chicago Tribune writes Primer on Zinfandel, the All American Grape.
- Santa Rosa Press Democrat writes Winter Storm Pairs with Barrel Tasting for Annual Wine Road Event.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog reviews the 2013 Ridge Zinfandel Jimsomare.
- Tim Fish writes 2014 Zinfandels Could Rock Your World.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.