Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Mike Dunne writes Lodi Native Project Garners Attention for Zinfandel.
- Santa Rosa Press Democrat writes about Carlisle Winery’s Old Vine Vineyard.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Red Wines Under $20 Perfect for After a Day on the Slopes.
- Elizabeth Smith writes about Madrigal Family Winery.
- Dan Berger writes Diverse AVA’s Tell Sonoma County’s Wine Story.
- The Gray Report writes Finding Good Wines from California’s Central Valley.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes about Joan Kautz of Ironstone Vineyards.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2012 Grgich Hills Estate.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.